Valentines Mani

Hey lovelies,

It's my last Valentines themed post! To finish up, I have a super simple and sweet Valentines mani to share with you.





OPI - Purple With A Purpose, 3 coats
+
The Face Shop - Face It CMX323 Bonny Girl, 1 coat

The formula on both of these polishes was good, Purple With A Purpose needed three coats for opacity but built up nicely. The Face Shop glitter had the perfect suspension base - thick enough to hold the glitter and spread across the nail effortlessly, but not so thick as to be goopy. I did have to fish for the heart, but inverting the bottle for a few minutes before application would remedy this. Love it!

Have you done a Valentines day mani? I'd love to see! Please feel free to share your link in the comments :)

X
Lani

2 comments

  1. Ah this is way to cute for valentines day! I love the heart glitters in it and it really does just give it a great touch. Everyone knows my love for purple and this is a really great shade of purple.

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a gorgeous shade of purple, and I'm a sucker for heart glitter :D

      Delete