NOTD: Models Own Purple Blue

Purchased by me

Hello lovelies,

Here is Monday's nail of the day, Models Own Purple Blue. It's from the Models Own Beetle Juice collection and while I like it, I don't love it. I'm just not sure it's too flattering on me, and it's quite sheer - this is 3 coats and is slightly patchy when you're not being blinded by sparkle. Applying it over black would put paid to the sheerness, but I'm trying to destash, so I'll rehome this pretty.

Models Own Purple Blue
Models Own - Purple Blue, 3 coats


I really should get to bed... it's almost 2 in the morning and I can't sleep! Tomorrow I hope to do a swatchathon, and write up some more posts. Wish me luck!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It is super pretty! So hard to be tough in the face of such prettiness!

      Delete