Off to the Zoo!

Hello lovelies!

Just a quick post today before I do my nails and get ready for work :)

Today Noel and I headed to Wellington Zoo with my friend Caroline and her son. We work together too, and we're lucky enough to be provided with free family zoo passes through work, so Noel gets to visit the zoo quite frequently. Mike was super jealous so we're already planning our next trip :D

Wellington Zoo really do a great job, constantly improving their habitats to prove the best for their animals. They've recently finished creating brand new sun bear and tiger enclosures and they look great - the animals have a lot of room, and a lot of thought has clearly been put into providing everything they need. I especially liked the waterfall in the sun bear habitat.

If you'd like to find out more about Wellington Zoo, please have a look at their website here.

Thanks for reading, everyone. Hopefully I'll pick up a new camera tomorrow and then the fun will really start. For now, I'll leave you with a picture of Noel checking out the tiger :)



X
Lani


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments