Retrofuturistic Wonderland

Hey lovelies,

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. I took the night off parenting on Friday and went to a party while Mike had Noel for the night. I was working prior to going to the party, so I opted for a rather restrained party outfit which was a little provocative at the same time - it felt good! The blouse I'm wearing is one I thrifted earlier in the week; it's sheer, so I wore it with a super pretty bra and a mustard yellow pencil skirt & heels.
I had a great time at the party for the brief time I remember being there - I'm a little embarassed to say I'm far too used to drinking light wines like moscato and Rosemount O, so a bottle of Lindaeur totally kicked my ass. I'll be sticking to the lighter options in the future!


FACE
MUA Matte Perfect Primer
MUA BB Cream Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation
MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime Primer
MUA Undressed Too palette - Tranquil all over lid and on lower lashline, Shy in inner corner, Naked to blend out Tranquil

Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

BROWS
MUA Blonde eyebrow pencil
Revlon brow gel

LIPS
Australis Siren lipliner
Lime Crime Retrofuturist lipstick




Here are my party nails! I'm actually still wearing them (*Gasp* I know!!)

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
+
MUA - Pistachio Ice Cream, 3 coats
+
Butter London - West End Wonderland, 2 dabbed coats for gradient
+
Seche Vite

X
Lani

PS. I know I usually post a round up of the week's mail on Sundays, but I'm behind on photographing all the new goodies! I'll try to get the post up early next week!

4 comments

  1. You look gorgeous, your nails look gorgeous, everything is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the whole look is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete