A Watercolor Cabaret

Hey lovelies,

Just a quick face of the day post today, here is what I wore on Monday. I hope to have more Color Club Halo Hues swatches & reviews up later this week, so keep an eye out!





FACE
MUA Matte Perfect Primer
MUA BB Cream Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation
MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF
MAC Crushed Bougainvillea CCB for a little more pinkness!

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed Too palette - Wink all over lid and on lower lashline, Naked to blend out, Shy for inner corner highlight
Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

BROWS
MUA Blonde brow pencil
Revlon brow gel

LIPS
NYX Cabaret lipliner

I was having trouble choosing a lipstick, so decided to cheat and use Cabaret as a lip colour. Worked pretty well, if a bit drying! I wore my new slave bracelet for a bit but I think I need to wear it on my non-dominant hand (left). I'll try it again properly soon. Loving my new polka dot blouse too. Can't get enough of clothes shopping lately!
I had a bit of a dig through my old crafty things and found a pair of Xbox controller earrings I made aaaaages ago! I have another pair to give away, so if you want them, leave a comment below and one lucky winner will get them - NZ only due to shipping costs, sorry loves! I'll pick a winner at the end of the week. Don't forget to leave me your email address.

Sun

Shade

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
+
KB Shimmer - Watercolor, 3 coats
+
Seche Vite, 2 coats

On my nails I wore the stunning Watercolor by KB Shimmer, a very sweet gift from Annemarie at Gimikd Girl. Formula was really good, the opacity builds up quickly and the glitter distributes well - no dabbing required! I use two coats of Seche Vite for a glossy finish, Watercolor dries with some texture. Surprisingly it's still intact, given that more than one coat of Seche Vite usually causes polish to peel straightaway on me!

X
Lani

4 comments

  1. OMG THOSE EARRINGS!!! lol Is it bad that they were the first thing I noticed? lol I am not in NZ so I can't enter but they are totally awesome and I can't believe you made them!

    The polish is really pretty. I only have one KB Shimmer but I have to add this to my wishlist lol so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks! I want to make a black pair of them as we have a black console now - have to match!

      Delete
  2. Lani you clever cookie! Those earrings are so sweet! Totally in awe if your mad skills XD ...

    ReplyDelete