Color Club Halo Hues 2013 - Miss Bliss Swatches, Comparison & Review

Hey lovelies,

Today I have Miss Bliss from Color Club's 2013 Halo Hues collection to share with you. I apologise for the lateness of this post, it's been a busier week than anticipated!

First a little bit about the different packaging on the Halo Hues polishes: the caps are silver and look like brushed steel, but I think they are actually plastic. The silver caps make them look special, like the silver cap China Glazes in my collection.

Now, onto the swatches!

Full sunlight



Indirect sunlight

Shade (whoops, my nail patch is showing! *blush*)

Formula on Miss Bliss was very good, particularly for a holo. It was a little thicker than other holos I've used, but I do prefer a formula to err on the side of thickness - less messy cuticle flooding! I only needed two coats for opacity, which makes me think Miss Bliss will lend itself well to stamping. I'll have to bust out my Konad stuff and give it a go!

Extra for experts - a comparison with my only other pink holo!


For comparison purposes, I have Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Blush Rose Diamond. As you can see, Miss Bliss has a more purple tone to it.

Full sun

Shade

I used 3 coats for the Sally Hansen, while Miss Bliss only needs two. Miss Bliss has the stronger holo out of the two. You can definitely justify owning them both!

I hope this was helpful :) Look out for more Halo Hues 2013 posts coming up soon!

X
Lani

Miss Bliss was kindly provided by Color Club NZ for my consideration. I was not asked to provide a review or paid to feature it. My opinions are my own.

No comments