Wet n Wild Palette - Sparkle 'Til Morning Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Another pretty unearthed from my drafts folder! It feels good to get these posts up at last :)

This is the Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning palette, a limited edition offering that wasn't available from online e-tailers of Wet n Wild. I was keeping an eye out for it on Ebay, but lots of sellers weren't shipping overseas :( Finally, Juliet in our polish group listed it in on Trade Me and I nabbed it right away!


It's just as good as I hoped it would be! Great pigmentation and a lovely selection of everyday colours. I love the pop of teal too. I may have gotten a little carried away taking pictures of this pretty...












Onto swatches!


I really have no complaints about this palette. If anything it's a little warm for me, but that's hardly the palette's fault! It was definitely worth the wait. Now if I can just get my hand on the spring palettes!


Here's a FOTD I did using this palette. You can find full details of the look here.

X
Lani

No comments