Star Kin - Inconceivable! Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

I have a super blingy custom polish to share with you today! Without further ado, it's Inconceivable! by Star Kin.


Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Growth - Forbidden Fudge, 3 coats
+
Star Kin - Inconceivable! 1 coat



Inconceivable! Started life as a custom for Serra over at Peacock Pie; hers is called SEGG (Serra's Emergency Gold Glitter) and you can read all about it here. Serra brought it along to a recent Wellington polish group catch up and I fell super in love - and Serra was kind enough to let me ask Ami for a similar custom. Ami and I decided to name my version something different, so I decided on Inconceivable! because I've been on a Princess Bride kick lately.

It has an awesome mix of glitter - stars, hexes, squares and more, in a mixture of metallic and holographic finishes. The density is just perfect - dense enough for a nice even coat as a topper, as I wore it above, or built up for MOAR GLITTA.

You can buy Star Kin polish here, and follow the Star Kin blog for updates here.

X
Lani

No comments