Merry Christmas!

Hey lovelies,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. Here are a few quick shots from our Christmas.


Noel got a toy oven as an early Christmas present!


I finished my Christmas bunting and hung it up!


Noel & Felix playing with Noel's new oven.


Noel unwrapping a present with his Granddad Wal.


Mum's cat Ruby playing with wrapping paper


My brother Nick and I pulling the ever classy duckface


Ruby again!


Noel intent on his new laptop.

Stay safe over the holiday period and enjoy life!

X
Lani

2 comments

  1. Hope your Christmas has been totally fab. I want to steal Ruby away and never give her back. What a cutie... those massive eyes!

    Smokey may not appreciate that though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope yours was great too! Heehee I think Smokey is safe - Ruby is firmly esconced here!

      Delete