Star Kin - Red Shift Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

I have another beauty from Star Kin to share with you today! It's Red Shift by Star Kin, a dusty brown-leaning burgundy with gold duochrome and holographic sparkle.


3 coats in full sunlight, no top coat. Look at that holo sparkle! I love that Red Shift looks beautiful indoors already, but when you get it out in sunlight, BAM!





Shade


Look at that pretty gold/brown shift!

The formula on Red Shift is very easy to work with, three coats was enough for opacity. Like Gold Rush, it's not a duochrome that requires layering, or for you to hold your tongue (or your fingers!) the right way to see the colour shift. It dries to a lovely glossy finish on its own too, I'm not wearing top coat in these pictures.

You can buy Star Kin polish here, and follow the Star Kin blog for updates here.

X
Lani

Red Shift was provided for my honest review by Star Kin. I was not compensated for this review, my opinions are my own.

2 comments