Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipsticks by Kate Moss - #106 and #111 Kiss Of Life

Hey lovelies,

How has your weekend been going? I'm feeling a little seedy today, but it's been a good weekend over all. I hauled a few pretties which I'll share in next week's new additions round up. For now, I have some Rimmel lippies to share with you!

The Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte lipsticks by Kate Moss were released in New Zealand around May this year, and I nabbed #111 Kiss Of Life and #106 when they were on a special intro offer for $10 each. I'm so glad I did! I really love these lippies.


#106, #111 Kiss Of Life

The packaging is a bold red with Kate Moss's signature printed on the cap. They feel pretty sturdy, with caps that click shut firmly - no need to worry about the caps coming loose in your make up bag or handbag.


#106 is a matte raspberry pink, fairly neutral in tone.


#111 Kiss Of Life is a classic matte true red.



It's getting harder to find colour gaps in my lipstick collection, but #106 fills one! It's lighter than MAC Girl About Town and Lime Crime Centrifuchsia, but a bit deeper than Miki Fuchsia Fun or MAC Lustering. Let me know if you'd like to see a comparison.


Here's a FOTD featuring #106 - full details here.


I probably have enough red lipsticks to last a lifetime, but I just can't resist them! Kiss Of Life is closest to MAC Russian Red in my collection, just a little lighter.


And here's a FOTD featuring #111 Kiss Of Life :) More details here.

The formula of these lipsticks is great. Though they have a matte texture, they're not drying, and they last very well without feathering.

Rimmel is stocked at Farmers and Kmart in New Zealand. Keep an eye out for specials if you're keen to nab these, Farmers often has good sales on Rimmel.

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. I'm requesting for a comparison between 106 - centrifuchsia - girl about town! I've been crazy about fuchsia and berry lately, and I'm kinda curious why you would compare this raspberry lipstick to the two fuchsias? do the least(s) turns like a deep pink color on you?
    111 looks awesome on you! thanks for the review x

    carolinelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your request, Caroline Elle! I've written up a comparison post for you which will go live in a few days :) Here's the permalink: http://lani-loves.blogspot.com/2014/02/some-quick-comparisons.html

      Delete
  2. i love red 111 kiss of life. nice review.

    ReplyDelete