May Empties

Hey lovelies,

It's time for another empties post! I missed April as I just didn't have anything to share, aside from the usual packet of make up wipes! But I'm back with a vengeance this month :D


Revlon Brow Styling Gel

I've only tried two brow gels - Revlon's one and MAC's, and I have to say, I do prefer the Revlon one. Unfortunately it's no longer sold at most stores in New Zealand. I got this mini tube in a Revlon brow set off Trade Me (it also contained brow stencils, tweezers and a blonde brow pencil in a little black case) - I've gone through a full size tube of this in the past and luckily Postie Plus have now parallel imported some full size tubes so I will be buying back ups! This stuff is great. It keeps brows groomed without making them look hard and unnatural. 




Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Oil Free Scrub

This is a 15ml sample tube I've been using a few days a week in the shower and I've been really enjoying it. It has enough grit to make it feel like my face is getting a good clean, but not so much that it's painful. It smells nice too. I'm considering buying a full size tube once I get through some of the other scrubs accumulating in my bathroom ;)


LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Black

I guess this is more of a 'broken' than an empty, but I'm including it all the same! A decent liquid liner that unfortunately didn't survive for too long before it got jammed together and then snapped. You can find a full review here.


Fountain Cleansing Balm

Last year I was lucky enough to win a Fountain sample welcome pack from Aussie blog Not Skin Deep, but I've been terribly slack and only started trying the samples out now! The cleansing balm was really nice to use, although it smells very strongly of bergamot. It made me feel like a cup of Mike's Earl Grey! A full size bottle retails for $38 AUD on Fountain's website.


Tresemmé Heat Defense Styling Spray

I have literally had this spray for years! I think I bought it in 2008? I use it before blowdrying my hair and found my hair didn't get quite so fluffy when I used it. This stuff lasts and lasts and smells really nice too. I must repurchase!

Did you have many empties this month?

X
Lani

No comments