Pahlish Still Alive + FOTD

Hey lovelies,

Better late than never, right? I'm still photographing and and writing and editing away. As we kiwis head into winter we are running short on sunlight though! One of these days I'll get a lightbox set up going to make life easier :)

I opted for luscious forest green nails today, and what better base to start with than Revlon Streetwear Forest?


Forest is a deep green shimmer and application is fantastic for its age. This was 2 coats.





Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
+
Revlon Streetwear - Forest, 2 coats
+
Pahlish - Still Alive, 2 coats
+
Seche Vite

I added Still Alive to Forest; Still Alive is such a gorgeous polish and Forest is a great match. I think you probably could build Still Alive to opacity by itself though. Application of Still Alive was great - very easy to apply smoothly (especially for an indie), with great glitter distribution. I can see myself wearing this polish a lot.

***


FACE
MUA Matte Perfect Primer
MUA BB Cream Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation
MAC Marine Life blush
MAC Perfect Topping MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
Clinique Sparkling Sage eyeshadow on inner third
Maybelline Bronze Gold Eyestudio duo - bronze on outer third/lower lashline, glitter all over lid
Clinique French Vanilla eyeshadow to blend out
Sleek Au Naturel palette - Bark in crease/outer third of lower lashline
Clinique Sunburst duo - beige shade as highlight
Miki Intense Colour liquid liner - black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
Prestige Champagne lipstick
Tarte unnamed nude gloss



I experimented a little bit with my eye make up today in order to finally try out a Clinique duo I have (French Vanilla/Sparkling Sage). I really enjoyed the play of cool versus warm shades on the lid.

Have you been experimenting with your make up lately?

X
Lani

No comments