Cult Nails - Disciplined

Purchased by me/contains affiliate & referral links

Hey lovelies,

Today I have Disciplined from Cult Nails recent Behind Closed Doors collection, which I wore on Wednesday. It is a gorgeous sheer grey filled with pink and blue shimmer which simply glows. This one had me tilting my nails all over the place to watch the shimmer catch the light. So mesmerizing.

Cult Nails Disciplined swatch

+
+


Disciplined is quite sheer, and was still a little patchy at 4 coats - although this could have been because I had my toddler sleeping across my lap while I was applying it, and my application was not as even as it should have been. I'll probably still try layering it next time I use it, if only to conserve the prettiness!

Disciplined is still available at Cult Nails for $12. 

Click here to see my bottle shots of the Behind Closed Doors collection, and here to see Coveted from the same collection.

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Pretty. I like this one and put it over Zoya Dove. It worked great. FYI, you have captcha turned on. Not sure if you want that on, but it makes it a little harder to comment:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, I had no idea! Thanks so much for letting me know! :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm not sure how I feel on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not for everyone! But I really like it :)

      Delete