August 2015 Empties

Purchased by me/Gifted

I'm hideously behind in sharing my August empties, but better late than never, right? August was short and sweet for empties, I finished off a few favourites and one product I've fallen out of love with over time.


  • Skinlite Makeup Cleansing TissuesThese wipes pop up in Empties posts as often as I remember to photograph them! I've been using this brands since I was maybe 18 or 19 and they're great. They effectively remove most makeup, including waterproof mascara, without irritating my eyes or skin. Love that I can pick them up for between $3 and $4.50 at Kmart or The Warehouse too.
  • L'Oreal Elvive Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
    I believe this is the third bottle of this I've finished up and I have another one already open. I just love this stuff, it's cheap and cheerful and helps to smooth my hair and add shine without weighing it down.
  • Natural World Moroccan Argan Oil
    Another favourite hair product! After emptying my original full size bottle and being unable to find another I was pretty heartbroken. Fortunately my friend Ami kindly sent me this mini and it's taken me a fair few months to polish it off. Uncle Bills, the store I bought my full size bottle from originally, finally got more of it in again - I bought two bottles :D It's a very light oil which makes my hair feel great and I love the smell too.
  • MAC Select Cover-Up NW15
    It only took me five and a bit years, but I finally finished this concealer! To be fair, I went off it partway through last year and found new love with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (and subsequently NARS Radiant Creamy), so I've had to force myself to use the last wee bits. It's an okay concealer, it works well for covering spots, but as the texture of the skin under my eyes changes as I get older (and my sleeping habits yo-yo alongside the moods of my children) I've found it less suited for undereye concealing. It's not forgiving of fine lines and doesn't do enough to hide dark circles for my needs, so I won't repurchase again.


What have you finished up lately?

X
Lani

Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

No comments