Etude House Missing U I Can Fly Handcream - #1 Eagle Owl and #3 Cerulean Warbler

Hey lovelies,

I have some super cute hand creams to share with you from Etude House today! These hand creams don't just have gorgeous packaging - Etude House also donates a portion of their profits from their Missing U collection to various worldwide animal protection agencies. They've done a few Missing U collections now, each focussing on different endangered animals. Michelle at At First Wink has a great post mentioning the collections here.

I love that the bird edition of Missing U even has NZ's own native parrot, the Kakapo! I chose the the Cerulean Warbler  (Sweet Cotton Candy scented) and the Eagle Owl (Very Berry Cherry).


Squeeee! How could you throw this packaging out? I've hoarded this away. Goodness knows what I'll do with it, but it's just so cute. The cardboard packaging is recycled and printed with soy ink. 




The owls themselves are quite compact - they easily fit in the palm of your hand, so they're convenient to pop in your handbag - if you're not too tempted to just display them. 



As you can see, the head screws off to reveal the hand cream inside. The owls themselves are well made - they feel nice and sturdy, and the lids close securely, so you don't have to worry about a hand cream explosion in your handbag! 


The texture of the handcreams is on the thicker side, which I personally prefer in a hand cream. They spread really well and absorb into the skin quickly, moisturising without leaving your hands greasy. Both are lightly scented, so you won't have to worry about offensively strong smelling handcream annoying those around you.

What I liked:
  • Fantastic price point - I found them on Ebay for $7USD (about $8.50NZD) with free shipping. I bought mine from Roseroseshop, who currently has them for $4.95USD plus shipping, but Eagle Owl is no longer listed on Roserose.
  • The thickness, moisturising qualities and absorption rate are exactly what I look for in handcream
  • Soft scent which isn't overpowering.
  • They're for a good cause!


What I didn't like:
  • I'd love if they contained a bit more product - I use Eagle Owl, which lives in my handbag, a couple of times a week and it's already half finished.

What do you think of these handcreams? Will you be trying anything from the Missing U range?

X
Lani

2 comments

  1. I have almost used up all four of these hand creams. They smell so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I will have to complete my collection :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete