Say Hello To My Kitty!

Hey lovelies,

Here's another fabulous Dollish Polish mani I wore this week. My ever-breaking middle finger nail is growing out, again! It got really long for a few weeks while we were moving, when I just wore OPI Nail Envy and didn't paint them, and then broke again within a day of putting on polish :( Typical! Anyway...


Glisten & Glow - Stuck On Blu basecoat
+
Color Club - Disco Dress, 3 coats*
+
Dollish Polish - Say Hello To My Kitty, 2 dabbed coats
+
Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Topcoat


Say Hello To My Kitty is such an awesome polish! The mix of glitter and the colour combination is so much fun, I really really love the little black, white and pink stars. It did take a little fishing to get the stars but I think it was totally worth it.

X
Lani

*Disco Dress provided by Color Club NZ for consideration.

No comments