Where's Wally Nails!

Hey lovelies,

We had another work do last Friday, and my team dressed up with a Where's Wally theme. Of course I had to do my nails to match!



My stripes are fairly awful - I must invest in striping tape for when the urge to do nail art takes me in future! But I was really pleased with them overall. Here's what I used:

Basecoat: OPI Nail Envy + Glisten & Glow Stuck On Blu!
Thumb: OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, 3 coats
Index: Zoya - Sooki, 1 coat
Middle & Ring: OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, 3 coats + Zoya Sooki stripes
Pinky: Zoya - Sooki, 1 coat + Color Club - Art Of Seduction, 2 coats
Topcoat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl

What do you think?

X
Lani

2 comments

  1. *Must remember to do a blue and white version of these nails*

    How do you find the HK Girl top coat compared to Seche Vite or Poshe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome!
      I haven't tried Poshe, but it dries as fast as Seche Vite. A little more prone to smearing though.

      Delete